Tuesday, August 3, 2010

rss

RSS is pretty convenient for keeping up to date on the latest information,
until you forget that you have these alerts - then you find frustration!
When you check your account after weeks of inactivity
then you spend hours reading old news, and new news and you forget your own identity.
Maybe that's taking it a little too far, to say the least, a melodramatic exaggeration
because really, how can you lose yourself from reading information?
But sometimes that's the way I feel when I'm on the computer for hours
I sit and read until my eyes go grey and I lose my intellectual powers.
Feedrinse is a refining tool to cut back all the useless stuff
limiting your feeds to keywords that search for you - handy in this tough
social climate of ours, where we can't find the time
to spend searching through google or bing or yahoo.
All in all rss is the best especially the reminders
to remind me to check my reader, and email - before I lose my mind-er
that is to say before I lose my mind
perhaps I'm trying too hard to rhyme.
But what else can you do when writing about RSS
other than give yourself a healthy mental test?

No comments: